Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Memes

Apparently the BET Hip Hop Awards (I find it personally hilarious that there's a dedicated Hip Hop awards on BET)-- were on last night. Yay. I don't have cable anymore because I need to pay for things like my phone and Sallie Mae. :(

The highlight of this event was the appearance of Antoine Dodson, an internet meme. I have avoided watching any videos of this person and other videos affiliated with Mr. Dodson. However, I received an email from a mysterious L.A. number-- I believe it's probably one of my cousins, exclaiming, and this is not a direct quote, "I hope you watched the BET awards last night, I can't wait to read your blog..." So I made myself watch the two videos that propelled this young man into an internet sensation. Antoine was also able to make profits off of the autotuned version of his interview and isn't living in the projects anymore. Rags to riches. Cavier Dreams. Only in America.





And now for the Break Down!




And now for the BET AWARDS SPECTACULAR! P.S. Everyone in the audience knows this song. I'm totes going to learn this song and make NighTraiN do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment