Monday, April 26, 2010

The Park Hotel Krems

After our flight I was more than happy to be on solid ground with no screaming babies in sight. We had to first fly from Seattle to Ohare, then from Ohare to London and then from London to Vienna.

Krems is a beautiful town that's older than I can fathom. Great food, great shopping and very nice and accommodating people. The festival is happening right next to the hotel so I won't have to travel anywhere far or take special transportation to get there. Our meals are provided by the hotel and festival (except for dinner, which is fine) and I'm hoping that when we're all done here I can go for Vienna for a day and hang out with my friend.

Here are some pictures of the city and what I've been up to so far.













No comments:

Post a Comment